TATTERSETT PARISH COUNCIL
Clerk : Tracey White
30 Edgefield Road Briston
Melton Constable Norfolk
Public Participation: Parishioners are very welcome to attend and, before the start of the Meeting are invited to bring any matters of interest or concern to the attention of the Parish Council
Notice of and Summons to Attend
The Meeting of the Parish Council
To be held at 7.15pm on
Monday 14th March 2016
At Green Park Centre
1. Welcome by the Chairman
2. To consider accepting apologies for absence
3. To receive dispensations and record declarations of interest from members in any item to be discussed
4. To adjourn meeting to allow public participation and to hear from Councillors present
5. Meeting reconvened. To approve Minutes of Meeting held on 14th March 2016
6. Matters arising (for information only) from Minutes of Meeting held on 14th March
– Any further speeding issues through Tattersett? PCSO had previously attended at site
– High river level at The Street Tattersett, any further issues ? Email received from EA in
response to earlier report
– Has highway ranger attended The Street Tattersett to cut back vegetation?
– Has tree cage surrounding jubilee oak at Tatterford been removed/replaced?
– Late night MOD manoeuvres, to discuss any continuing problem
– Site at Lancaster Road, has this been tidied now following confirmation from Tom
Fitzpatrick that he would be having a meeting over this issue
– Clerk has contacted Fakenham Sun and EDP/Local Publication to publish details of our
website. Have had no response as to whether this has yet appeared in any publication
7. To discuss continued Broadband Connection issues.
8. Proposed development by Victory Housing of 9 properties at Tatterford Glebe. No further update at time of preparation of Agenda
9. Fourwinds Junction, to discuss any continuing difficulties with the use of this area.
10. Jack’s Windfarm Fund, confirmation that first round of applications for monies for 2016 now closed, the next committee meeting is on the 25th May 2016. Clerk has contacted Highways Department re. the possible siting of bus shelters at Fourwinds Stop(s) to see there would be no conflict in doing so. Once have a response to make enquiries into cost of shelters with a view to makinng an application to the Windfarm Fund towards cost of this/these.
11. Co-option of new councillor(s) 11 seats in total to be filled for a full Council ( 4 currently available)
12. Planning matters;
PF/16/0219 Heath Cottage The Street Tattersett Kings Lynn PE31 8RU, removal of existing rear conservatory and erection of single/two storey rear extension
PF/16/0179 Mallard Dunton Road Tatterford Fakenham NR21 7AY, Erection of one and half storey replacement dwelling, amended proposal
PU/16/0585 Prior approval for change of use of agricultural building to storage (B8) Agricultural buildings at Tattersett Farms Wicken Farm Site Syderstone
ENF/14/0248 Written Representations Land at Flag Street Tattersett Busn and Leisure Park, clarifying email from Nicola Baker of 12th April 2016.
-Clerks and Councils Direct May 2016
– EACH Request for donation
– MAGPAS Helimedi Request for donation
– Email from Hannah Borrett at EA re flooding at The Street Tattersett
– AON flyer, offering quotation for annual insurance
– NCC Electronic consultation for Planning Applications
14. Financial Matters;
Tracey White (salary and expenses) £158.70
NNDC Grant £85.00
NNDC Precept (first half ) £1597.00
16. Date of next meeting for July 2016 to be agreed