ATTERSETT PARISH COUNCIL
Chairman: Anthony Duckworth-Chad
Clerk : Tracey White
30 Edgefield Road Briston
Melton Constable Norfolk
Public Participation: Parishioners are very welcome to attend and, before the start of the Meeting are invited to bring any matters of interest or concern to the attention of the Parish Council
Notice of and Summons to Attend the Meeting of the Parish Council to be held at 7.00pm on Monday 23rd January 2017 at Green Park Centre
1. Welcome by the Chairman
2. To consider accepting apologies for absence
3. To receive dispensations and record declarations of interest from members in any item to
4. To adjourn meeting to allow public participation and to hear from Councillors present,
5. Meeting reconvened. To approve Minutes of Meeting held on 28th November 2016
6. Matters arising (for information only) from Minutes of Meeting held on 28th November
– Any further speeding issues through The Street, Tattersett ?
– Has vegetation at The Street Tattersett been cut back/removal of silt build up on road?
– Late night MOD manoeuvres, to discuss any continuing problem
– Have concerns regarding grass cutting at Tattersett been addressed? Also tree cage at
Tattersett required attention as reported at last meeting
– Report on any continuation of ‘fly tipping’ of grass clippings near Church
7. To discuss continued Broadband Connection issues.
8 .Proposed development by Victory Housing of 9 properties at Tatterford Glebe. Email
dated 13/12/2016 received from Hannah Paybody at Diocese.
9. BT Payphone removal consultation, email received from NNDC. Closing date for
comments, 12 noon, 23rd January.
10. Co-option of new councillor(s) 11 seats in total to be filled for a full Council ( 4 currently
11. Planning Matters
PF/17/0014 Erection of single storey porch to front elevation 28 Halifax Crescent Sculthorpe
-Clerks and Councils Direct January 2017
– Electoral review of North Norfolk
– Land adjoining Lancaster Road, Sculthorpe. Email from NNDC, following previous correspondence from parishioner regarding on street parking. A new case has been opened and this was being investigated.
14. Financial Matters; Payments to be Agreed
Tatterford Church Repair Donation £150.00
(agreed at November meeting but cheque yet to be drawn)
Thinking Rural CIC (payroll) £12.00
Website Hosting, Simon Batty £22.18
Consider Norfolk Age UK Donation following correspondence received
16. Date of next meeting for March 2017 to be agreed