TATTERSETT PARISH COUNCIL
Chairman: Anthony Duckworth- Chad
Clerk : Tracey White
30 Edgefield Road Briston
Melton Constable Norfolk
Public Participation: Parishioners are very welcome to attend and, before the start of the Meeting are invited to bring any matters of interest or concern to the attention of the Parish Council
Notice of and Summons to Attend
The Meeting of the Parish Council
To be held at 6.30pm on
Monday 11th January 2016
At Green Park Centre
1. Welcome by the Chairman
2. To consider accepting apologies for absence
3. To receive dispensations and record declarations of interest from members in any item to be discussed
4. To adjourn meeting to allow public participation and to hear from Councillors present
5. Meeting reconvened. To approve Minutes of Meeting held on 9th November 2015
6. Matters arising (for information only) from Minutes of Meeting held on 9th November 2015
– Late night MOD manoeuvres, to discuss any continuing problem
– Tyre Mountain, any update received
– Site at Lancaster Road, has this been tidied now following confirmation from Tom Fitzpatrick that he would be having a meeting over this issue
7. To discuss continued Broadband Connection issues.
9. Proposed development by Victory Housing of 9 properties at Tatterford Glebe. Any follow up from letter sent to Martin Aust by the Chairman?
10. Fourwinds Junction, to discuss continuing difficulties with the use of this area.
11. Jack’s Windfarm Fund, confirmation that first round of applications for monies for 2016 would open in February 2016, the next committee meeting is set for either the 18th or 25th May 2016.
12. Co-option of new councillor(s) 11 seats in total to be filled for a full Council ( 6 currently available)
13. Planning matters;
ENF/14/0248, Land at Flag Street Tattersett Busn. and Leisure Pk, site visit set for 5th January for appeal by TP1 Limited
PF/15/1711 2a Halifax Crescent Sculthorpe, two storey extension to side and porch to front
PF/15/1640 25 Wellington Crescent Sculthorpe, single storey front extension
AN/15/1730 Display of signage to indicate location of church corner of field at Tattersett Junction on the B1454.
– Great Massingham Area Community Car Scheme, letter requesting donation
– NCC Warm and Well leaflet/poster
15. Financial Matters;